* PLEASE NOTE: We recommend either a work address or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
EXPRESS DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA - $15.00 AUD
On dispatch of any item (both domestic and international), the customer will receive an automated email alert generated by Australia Post advising that their parcel has been scanned into the postal system and is in transit. Please note that sometimes these alerts can end up in the Junk Mail folder. If you do not receive this alert please check the Junk Mail.
* You must place your order by 2pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) on any business day for potential next business day delivery. Please note that next day delivery is not guaranteed by Australia Post however in most cases, orders are delivered the following day in major cities and regional areas excluding WA and NT
* Orders placed prior to 2pm Friday will in most cases be delivered the following Monday (above exceptions apply)
* Orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
* Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on the next available business day.
* Goods will only be delivered on business days; no deliveries are made on weekends or public holidays. Exceptions to this include extended days -(Saturdays) during December to coincide with the Xmas delivery period.
* We do not provide 'return labels'. Customers must return their items for refund or exchange at their own expense.
* Goods will be delivered by Australia Post and a signature is required upon delivery. If no signature is obtained at the time of delivery, a note will be left at your premises and goods will be delivered to your local post office for collection.
* Goods may not be delivered next day due to circumstances (such as adverse weather, strikes, natural disasters, system failures ie internet or postal service etc) beyond the control of Airlie Fashion or Australia Post.
1000 – 1299, 2000-2999
1300-1920, 2010-2249, 2555-2574,2740-2786, 9999
1921-1999, 2250-2265, 2280-2300, 2302-2310, 2484-2490, 2500-2530
2266-2279, 2301, 2311-2338, 2340, 2348, 2350, 2351, 2413-2430, 2440,
2442, 2444, 2450, 2460, 2461, 2470, 2480, 2530, 2554, 2475-2599, 2649-2650
2653, 2665-2672, 2678, 2720-2730, 2787-2820, 2830, 2845-2877
2640, 2641, 2708
2600-2601, 0200-0250, 2602-2639, 2900-2920
3000-3010, 8000-8399, 3211-3220, 3335-3338, 3340, 3350, 3353-3356,
3550, 3552-3556, 3629-3632, 3660-3661, 3750-3755, 3757
3765-3767, 3782, 3785-3796, 3800-3806, 3810, 3825, 3840-3844, 3910-3915, 39303934, 3975-3977, 3689-3690
4210-4305, 4350, 4500-4510, 4520, 4550-4601, 4650, 4655, 4670, 9597-9599,
5000-5005, 5800-5879, 5006-5199, 5880-5999
7000-7003, 7250, 7004-7019, 7050-7053, 7055, 7800-7899
7248, 7249, 7251-7325, 7900-7999
NEW ZEALAND - Express Shipping $20.00 AUD (2-4 business days)
* Goods will be delivered on business days; no deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays. Please also note that orders are subject to customs duty and taxes.
EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - FLAT RATE $25.00
Express Courier International, Flat Rate $25.00. Delivery is via Australia Post to the destination country and the postal carrier of the destination country ie USPS, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Deutsche Post, etc
WE SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
Abu Dhabi, Andorra, Austria, Argentina, Armenia, Bahrain, Barbuda, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile
China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, England (UK), Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Wales.
The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur. These costs are imposed by your local customs office and are outside of our control. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order.
We strongly recommend 'tracking' be purchased for all returns as we will not be held liable if your item is not received.
Please note that if you are returning items to us from an international location a Customs Declaration form must be completed and placed on the package. It is also very important that you label the items as 'returned goods'. Failure to do so will result in the package being held in customs with charges applied for customs duty. The parcel will not be released and forwarded to us unless YOU the customer pays these fees. If you do not pay the fees, the parcel will be returned to you by the Australian Customs Dept.
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
We do not provide 'return labels'. Customers must return their items for refund or exchange at their own expense.Please refer to our Returns policy for any further information.
Customers are provided with tracking email alerts on dispatch of their order and are responsible for tracking their items. Airlie Fashion is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country's postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
Shipping charges are nonrefundable unless the item is faulty.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, adverse weather, power outages, delays within a country of destination, loss of internet services, etc.). All colours of products are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings. Offers are available until stocks sell out.
Please note, delivery delays may occur during the Xmas/New Year period due to Australian public holidays. Please check local and international delivery schedules.
Please note: when a parcel is delivered to the destination country, that country is responsible for the delivery. Airlie Fashion is not responsible, and cannot be held liable if the postal service of the destination country fails to deliver on time or loses the item due to negligence or theft.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT: * To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.